Your First Visit
Dr. Chris Kan
Tuesday to Thursday
8:00 am to 8:00 pm
closed Friday to Monday
2696 Arbutus Street
(at West 11th Avenue)
Vancouver, BC V6J 5L8
If you don't see a service listed here that you are interested in, please ask us.
- Second Opinions We can examine your unique situation and will happily provide our own independent assessment and recommendations.
- Bruxism Guards Sore jaw muscles on waking and worn teeth (visible with our intra-oral cameras) are signs that you may be clenching or grinding (aka bruxing) in your sleep.
To preserve your teeth and joints, we often recommend a bruxing guard.
- Extractions Teeth may need to be extracted for a variety of reasons: in preparation for orthodontics (aka braces), impacted wisdom teeth, unrestorable cavities.
- Root Canal Treatments Modern technologies and medications mean that root canals don't have to be lengthy or painful anymore.
However, acting sooner often makes the difference between keeping the tooth and losing it.
- Invisalign You can have straighter teeth now - without braces or wires! Call us for a complimentary consultation to see if
you're a candidate for this treatment. Our fee for Invisalign treatment starts at $3995!